Governmental, transportation, commercial, infrastructure, cultural, academic, research, military, athletic and other activities and facilities constitute ideal targets for terrorist attacks which may cause catastrophic levels of property and environmental damage, injury and loss of life.
Conventional – such as bombing or hijacking
Chemical – use of poisons or chemicals (nerve gas)
Biological – use of bacteria’s, viruses or other harmful organisms
Radiological – use of nuclear or radiological materials
‣ When will the bomb go off?
‣ Where is the bomb?
‣ What is the type and size of the bomb?
‣ Why was it placed in the building?
‣ What is the caller ID phone number, if available?
‣ What are some characteristics of the caller’s voice?
‣ How old do you think the caller is?